To download drivers for AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card, you can use one of the three ways introduced in this post. It is recommended that you use a way which will save you much time on updating the drivers. All apply to Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP & Vista.
Follow these steps:
1. Press Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will open.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the run box and click on OK button. This is to open Device Manager dialog box.
3. In Device Manager, expand category “Display adapters” and right-click on AMD graphics device. Select Update Driver Software… on the context menu.
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Then Windows will search and install the latest driver automatically. Note Windows may fail to provide the latest driver.
To download the latest Radeon RX 460 driver from AMD, visit here with your operating system then locate the driver that you need. If you are not sure how to download the driver, refer steps below.
1. In the download page, under section “Latest AMD Drivers and Software”, find Radeon RX 400 Series. Click on the system depending on the system version that your PC has installed. For instance, if you have installed Windows 10 64-bit on your computer, click Windows 10 (64-bit). See How to Get Operating System Version.
2. Locate the latest driver by the RELEASE DATE, then click DOWNLOAD button.
3. The downloaded file is an executable file (.exe). After download completed, just double-click on the downloaded file then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Driver Easy can scan your computer and detect all problem drivers, then give you new drivers. It has Free version and Professional version. With Professional version, you can save much time on updating drivers by enjoying higher download speed and one-click function. To update AMD Radeon RX 460 drivers, all you need to do is click your mouse 2 times.
1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer within several seconds and provide new drivers instantly.
2. Click Update All button. Then all new drivers including the Radeon RX 460 drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.
With Driver Easy Professional version, you can expect all drivers will be updated in several minutes. We offer 30-day trial period. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can get a full refund for any reason.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.