Download TeamViewer 12 for Windows 10 – TeamViewer became the best software for online meetings and remote desktop access. With this remote desktop for windows app, We can access any computer and control it remotely. TeamViewer is a good tool for accessing your work computer from home, and replaces paid programs like GoToMeeting or Google Duo for online meetings and webinars. If you need an old version of TeamViewer (version 12), you can download it from here.
Download TeamViewer 12 for Windows
File Size: 15 MB
Version: TeamViewer 12
File Name: TeamViewer_Setup.exe
Compatible: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Need other version of TeamViewer?
- Download TeamViewer Version 10 | Team Viewer 10 Portable Version
- Download TeamViewer Version 11 | Team Viewer 11 Portable Version
- Download TeamViewer Version 12 | Team Viewer 12 Portable Version
- Download TeamViewer Version 13 | Team Viewer 13 Portable Version
TeamViewer 12 Remote Desktop App Features
TeamViewer offers incredible features that can catapult your productivity and increase customer satisfaction. While we’re constantly innovating and adding new functionality, you can take a look at our most popular features below.
- TeamViewer 12 for Windows allows you create shortcuts for most-used remote support actions so that you can quickly connect without having to make multiple clicks.
- With this version, service case notifications will pop-up on your desktop to allow you to respond faster. Remote sticky note is another new feature which allows you leave a message behind on the remote desktop.
- The screen sharing feature now supports screen sharing with frame rates up to 60 frames per second for a better visual experience.
- The TeamViewer 12 client software interface looks more or less like TeamViewer 10/11 but you can now access all features like remote control, computers, contacts, and chat are more easier to access now thanks to the new one-window interface.
- TeamViewer 12 provide transfers files up to 20 times faster. With speeds up to 200 MB/s, transferring large files using TeamViewer is even more easier now.
- The new cross platform mobile-to-mobile remote control and screen sharing is one of the prominent new features of TeamViewer 12. The mobile remote control and screen sharing is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
- You can now access and share files from your OneDrive for Business account using TeamViewer 12. If you have OneDrive for Business, you will be happy to know this new feature.
How To Install TeamViewer on Windows 10
- First, what version do you need. Then download the installation file from official page that we mention on the link above this article.
- After download finished, click twice to run the TeamViewer installation process into your Windows PC
- Then, Click the Basic installation option. This will install TeamViewer for either accepting remote connections or connecting remotely.
- If you want to run TeamViewer without installing it, Select Run only (one time use) as your installation option. This option can be useful if you’re on a computer that you don’t have administrative privileges for.
- Choose Personal / Non-commercial use. This option indicates that you’re using TeamViewer for free home use.
- When you already to decide the installation mode, then finish the installation by clicking the Accept-Finish button.
- TeamViewer window will appears after installation. Click the Next button.
- Then Enter a name and create a password for your computer. This is the name the computer will appear as in TeamViewer Interface and the password will be required when connecting remotely.
- After entering the computer name and creating a password, you’ll be prompted to create an account. This is optional and not required to use TeamViewer. So If you want to skip this, then click I don’t want to create a TeamViewer account now and click Next.
- the TeamViewer ID and Password that you create before. This number and password will be used to connect to this computer remotely.
- And the last step, Click Finish.
- Now you can start using the TeamViewer program to either accept connections from remote computers or connect to and control other remote computers.