Many Windows users have encountered a “DVDSetup” error. This error message tells them “Failed to load Hardware Monitor Driver“. This usually occurs when they are attempting to install drivers (especially the motherboard driver) using a DVD disc.
This is an annoying issue. This error is stopping you from installing the driver of your device. And you are probably thinking what are you supposed to do to get rid of this error.
But don’t worry. It is still possible to get it fixed. Here are three fixes you should try:
You can just bypass this error by installing drivers using a different method. Please note that the drivers you find should be up to date and suitable for your device and your operating system.
One easy and reliable way to install drivers is to use Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1. Download and Install Driver Easy.
2. Run Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3. Click on the Update button next to each device to download the latest and credible driver for this device. You can also hit Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click on Update All).
It is possible that there are faulty files or configurations in your Windows system that result in the error. You can fix problems of this kind by performing a clean re-installation of your operating system.
1. You need to have a Windows installation media ready before you can perform an installation. You can check this article (for Windows 7) or this one (for Windows 10) to create a Windows installation media.
2. After that, plug the media into your computer and boot your computer from it. You will then enter Windows Setup.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process to remove the operating system on your computer and install a new one.
The “Failed to Load Hardware Monitor Driver” error can also result from hardware issues. There may be problems with your DVD drive or some other devices. You can contact the manufacturers of your devices to see if they can provide further assistance for resolving your problem.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.