Broadcom USH Driver for Dell – When you see a yellow mark next to “Broadcom USH” in other device at your Device Manager, don’t be panic. It’s just because the Dell driver having a problem. And this case can be fixed easily. To fix the problem, just update the driver for the device. In some cases, the device would be displayed as “Broadcom USH w/swipe sensor” like follows.
What is a Broadcom USH?
USH stands for Unified Security Hub. The Broadcom USH is mainly used by the fingerprint reader, but it’ll be present even if you don’t have a fingerprint reader. Download Dell’s ControlPoint Security Manager driver, then it’ll show as installed in your Device Manager.
There are 2 options here you can use to update the driver. Please following one of them.
Method 1: Download and install the driver from Dell
Refer to the steps below to download the driver from Dell. Before you get started, ensure that you know the model of your computer and the specific version of Windows that you are using.
1. Go to Dell driver download page. Or you can download the driver from the link on below
2. After entering the download page, click view products under “Browse for a product”.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to select your product.
4. In Drivers&downloads section. Click Find it myself tab and change the OS to the specific operating system that your PC is running.
5. Then you will see a list of drivers displayed. The driver for Broadcom USH device can be found under category Security, which is called Dell ControlVault Driver. It is recommended you to download the latest version.
6. After download completes, just double-click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
Download BroadCom USH Driver
Broadcom BCM5752/BCM5755 and BCM 5880 TPM
– BCM5752 NIC/TPM with A1/A2 silicon versions
– BCM5755 NIC/TPM with A0/A1 silicon versions
– BCM5880 USH with A0/B0/C0 silicon
Method 2: Update the driver using
If you are not sure which driver you should download to fix the problem, you can use Driver Easy to help you. If you want to have the problem fixed easily and quickly, you can use Driver Easy to help you.
Driver Easy can detect all problem drivers including the Broadcom USH drivers in your computer, then give you a list of new drivers. With Driver Easy, you can update the driver within just several minutes. You just need to click here to download Driver Easy and install it on your computer now.
Driver Easy has Free version and Professional version. With Professional version, you can update the driver with just 2 clicks. No further steps are needed. Even more, you can enjoy free technical support guarantee. After you try using Driver Easy to fix the problem and the problem persists, you can contact us at [email protected] for further assistance regarding the issue. Our professional support team would help fix the problem ASAP. Just download Driver Easy now. You can have the problem fixed very quickly even you don’t know much about computer.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.