Install DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 10 – Many drone lovers having problem when installing this app from DJI into their PC Windows 10 and Windows 8. This is because the drivers from DJI drone are not properly signed. So your PC Windows will not install the driver.
But, there will always be a way for every problem bro. You just need to disable driver signing when installing the DJI Assistant 2 App. It’s safe, and is just a standard function in Windows. Here we go, please follow this installing dji assistant on windows 10/8 step by step carefully.
Instructions for installation DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 8 and Windows 10
NOTE: Installing this tool on Windows 8 or 10 requires you to boot into safe mode.
This is because the 2 drivers needed are not, or not properly signed, and Windows 8 and 10 won’t allow installation when running in “normal” modeAdvertisement
STEP 1: Download DJI Assistant 2
You will need the DJI Assistant installation file. Download the latest version (V 1.2.3) of App from the DJI official site. Or you can download it by clicking on the link below. But in this version you will lost the ability to MOD your drone. If you need to MOD, you will need the old version of DJI Assistant (1.1.2)
STEP 2: Disable Driver Signature
To get in Windows 10/8 Safe Mode, and disable the driver signature enforcement please follow this guide:
- Click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Next click Update and Security.
- Then click on Recovery.
- Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
- then click Troubleshoot.
- next select Advanced options.
- after that select Startup Settings.
- Now click on Restart.
- In Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
Watch these video if you still confuse with this first Step.
STEP 3: Install DJI Asisstant 2
- After you finish the first step, then Install DJI assistant as usual, the drivers will be installed, and you are able to use DJI assistant.
- After installation restart the PC to run it in “normal” mode again.
- Once the software is installed you can use it like any other program, safe mode is only needed during installation.
- The drivers will work in normal mode.
- Enjoy DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 10 and Windows 8 PC !
Good news for MAC users, there are no reported installation issues with DJI Asisstant 2 for Mac OS X!