NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 – If you are a Windows 10 users, sometimes you’ll asked to install the .NET Framework 3.5 when you want to run an application or a game old version. To install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 offline, is actually easy. The method can be done by following the step by step on below.
The .NET Framework is actually a crucial component for running applications on Windows. In Windows 10 the .NET Framework was installed by default, but the one installed is version .NET 4.6. Some windows users don’t know What version of .NET is in Windows 10. But, don’t worry we will learn how to do that at this page. So, Happy reading and good luck.
Find newer .NET Framework versions (4.5 and later)
With this step you’ll possible to Find .NET Framework versions 4.5 and later from the Windows 10 registry
- From the Start menu, choose Run, enter regedit, and then select OK.You must have administrative credentials to run regedit.
- In the Registry Editor, open the following subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full. If the Full subkey isn’t present, then you don’t have the .NET Framework 4.5 or later installed.
The NET Framework Setup folder in the registry does not begin with a period.
- Check for a DWORD entry named Release. If it exists, then you have .NET Framework 4.5 or later versions installed. Its value is a release key that corresponds to a particular version of the .NET Framework. In the following figure, for example, the value of the Release entry is 378389, which is the release key for .NET Framework 4.5.
Method 1: How to install NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 offline.
Many people also searching for this guide. And here we provide you the simple guide to installing and old version of DotNet on your Windows 10 PC. Let’s try this step:
- Visit the following link to download .NET Framework 3.5: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=25150
- After the download process is complete, open the downloaded file.
- Follow the installation instructions and your Windows 10 computer will soon be installed. NET Framework 3.5
The installation step of NET Framework 3.5 downloads the .NET Framework 3.5 component in its entirety, so the installation files can be downloaded on different computers and then you copy and install on your computer. This method is useful if the computer that you want to install NET Framework 3.5 does not have a connection to the Internet.
Method 2: How to Install .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 without DVD / ISO files
Windows 10 users who want to install .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 may experience difficulties because they must be installed online. NET Framework 3.5 usually becomes prerequisites from several applications and games. including SQL SERVER 2014 also requires Net Framework 3.5.
Okay let’s start the installation. Please follow this step by step carefully:
1. First Provide the SXS tool, can be downloaded at the following link:
2. After downloading and extracted, please copy-paste it to drive C
4. Next open Command Prompt (CMD) (note: right-click Run as Administrator )
5. And command prompt will displayed as below
6. Then type the
dism.exe / online / enable-feature / featurename: NetFX3 / Source: C: \ sxs / LimitAccess
7. Press ENTER
8. Wait for the process to finish as follows:
9. Congratulations. Net Framework 3.5 has been successfully installed into your Windows 10
10. Thank God
If the NET Framework 3.5 has actually been installed on your computer but because of something it’s disabled, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows logo and the letter R on the keyboard.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the Run view and press Enter on the keyboard.
- In the Programs and Features view, click the Turn Windows features link on or off.
- Check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) option is available on the display.
- If this option exists, activate it and then click the OK button.
- Follow the instructions given for the activation process
As I said earlier, how to install NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 offline is easy right? It should be after the framework is installed, then you can run the application or game that was not working.
If the problem still appears, there is a possibility of an error occurring in the application or game that you want to run or it can also be the operating system on your computer. Perform an operating system check if this happens and for the application or game to contact the developer who made it to ask about the subject.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.