Many users complained that, when they try to access the Internet, it failed or the net speed was quite slow. And in the wireless network connection status, it showed the error: IPv6 No Internet access or IPv6 No network access. It really annoys users so much as they cannot surf on the Internet normally. Luckily, we’ve got the answer for you. When you’re facing such error, no worry any more. Go on with the following easy solutions to get your error fixed at once.
Reset your IPv6
- Type cmd in the search box from Start menu.
Then right-click on cmd(Command Prompt) from the top result and choose Run as administrator.
- Click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
- Type the following commands in the open window and hit Enter after each to run them.
netsh winsock reset catalog
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
After running the commands, restart your computer as the instructions.
- Press Windows key + R key at the same time to open Run box.
- Type services.msc in the box and hit Enter to open Services window.
- Scroll down on Services window to find and right-click on IP Helper service.
- Set its Startup type to be Disabled from the drop-down list.
- Then click OK to save the setting.
- Now back on Services window, right-click on IP Helper service again. This time choose Stop.
- Close Services window and see if the error has been solved.
Update your Ethernet driver
Driver Easy is an extremely helpful and 100% safe driver tool. You can update all your missing and outdated drivers automatically with just one-click with its Pro version. It comes with a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee and professional tech support 24/7. Or your can try its Free version, and update your drivers one by one.
For the detail you can read on How To Update Driver Automatically on Windows 10
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.