iTunes for Windows 10 – In this digital age, people have various ways of enjoying music and other entertainment. One of them is iTunes, which is a worldwide digital media player. To get iTunes, you need to purchase from the Apple digital store and get entertained. Over the last decade, iTunes has gained popularity among people. And the good news, now this app is compatible with Windows operating system. So, let’s read until the rest of this page if you wanna iTunes app running on your Windows PC.
What is iTunes?
iTunes is a music software that lets you add to, organize and play your digital media collection on your computer, as well as sync it to a portable device. It’s a jukebox player along the lines of Songbird and Windows Media Player, and you can use it on a Mac or Windows machine.
With iTunes, is the easiest way to enjoy everything you need to be entertained – music, movies, and TV shows – and keep it all easily organized. Rent or buy movies, download your favorite TV shows, and more. iTunes is also home to Apple Music, where you can listen to millions of songs and your entire music library – ad-free with zero commercials. Plus, download your favorite music to listen without Wi-Fi. Try it free with no commitment, and cancel anytime.
Download iTunes for Windows 10
To get iTunes for Windows 10, you need to download and install on your PC via the link on below. This app is download directly from official site, 100% safe and clean from malware. You can get both iTunes for Windows 7 and 8 on the Microsoft store. For Windows, iTunes allows users to organize their music, locate their music libraries and select a song they want easily. Therefore if you have a big collection of music on your windows, you should consider installing iTunes for Windows 8.
iTunes for Windows 10 64 bit
iTunes for Windows 10 32 bit
iTunes for Windows 7 & Windows 8/8.1
iTunes / Apple Music for Android
If your other device uses Android, you can still get Apple Music. Apple Music is also available for Android. Stream and download all the same music and videos. You can download iTunes for Android here:
Windows System Requirement
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
- To play standard-definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0–compatible video card is required
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400, or NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS or better is required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store, and iTunes Extras
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or backup CDs or DVDs. Songs from the Apple Music catalog cannot be burned to a CD.
- Windows 7 or later
- 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- 400MB of available disk space
- Some third-party visualizers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualizer that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later.
- Apple Music, iTunes Store, and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
- Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.
Installing iTunes on Windows PC
The process of installing iTunes on your Windows is an easy process. Below are the steps to follow when downloading.
Step 1. Download iTunes installer
You can start by downloading installer file from this page. On above, you will see iTunes free download and click on the link. A page will pop up and select the save file option.
Step 2. Run the iTunes installer
Before you install the iTunes for Windows, you will be required to select your iTunes preferences and options. If you want to use a different language you can choose since the default language is English. Next, you will get a display of the License Agreement and click on accept after reading. You should then choose the folder where you want to store the iTunes.
Step 3. Finish by Clicking Install
The last step is to click install, and the installer completes the installation process. You will get a display notifying you that iTunes is successfully installed.
Step 4. Optional Method
Open your web browser, then Go to Microsoft Store app and then search for iTunes. Or you can directly go to the page via this link
Click on the GET button at the right of page. Follow the installation process, and wait until finish.
It is recommended that you restart your Windows computer after you download iTunes. iTunes is a good platform to entertain yourself with music, TV shows, movies, and radio and you should have it on your Windows PC. Now you can enjoy this favorite MAC Music App on your Windows 10, happy listening 😀