If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find all the available correct drivers, and it will download and install them correctly:
Automatically update your Device Driver
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to any flagged driver to automatically download and install the correct version of that driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
- Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
- After updating drivers, please restart your computer to make the new drivers take effect.
That’s it, the easiest way to update Windows driver automatically on your PC. If you have any problem with the updating process, just contact us.