Windows 10 Update – At Tuesday (May 7, 2019) Microsoft released the Cumulative Update KB4495667 for Windows 10 Version 1809 (October 2018 Update) (MS PowerUser). Update: According to the windows of Microsoft, it was said that it was delivered automatically to some users due to a mis-configuration of Microsoft.
This is an optional exception update that includes numerous bug fixes, including changes related to the Japanese new era, “Rehwa”. They said, updates improve the quality of the system and no new features have been added.
Cumulative updates for Version 1809 include Japanese era related fixes as well as fixes for Internet Explorer Automation failures under certain circumstances, custom URI schemes for application protocol handlers, local intranets and trusted sites.
There is a fix for the problem that the corresponding application can not be launched, and a fix for a bug in Gdi32full.dll that causes the application to stop responding.
Download Windows 10 Update
You can download the files from Windows Update’s “Check for Updates” or from the Microsoft Update Catalog and install them manually. Or you can direct download from the the official link on below
KB4495667 (OS Build 17763.475) May, 2019
Windows 10 Update KB4495667 Bugs
Here is some bugs that already reported by users about this update
- Connection hangs when booting a device using Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) from a specific configuration WDS server
- “STATUS_BAD_IMPERSONATION_LEVEL (0xC00000A5)” occurs when performing specific operations on files and folders on cluster shared volumes
- System Stops Responding When ArcaBit Anti-Virus Software Is Installed
- Zone transfer between primary and secondary DNS server fails
- “Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070007e.” Error when trying to print from Microsoft Edge or other Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications
- “0x800f0982-PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND” Error Is Displayed on Devices with Certain Asian Language Packs Installed
Since each workaround method is also published, please check the details on the KB page